File Based Delta Persistence
faisalbhagat
2011-01-14 13:02:07 UTC
According to config files file based delta persistence is supported.
But it is not working for me. has it not yet been implemented or it
needs some special task other then setting delta store type which i am
not doing?
Tad Glines
It's not finished yet.
faisalbhagat
Alex North
James Purser

Alex North
2011-01-17 03:51:27 UTC
Hmm. What I'm working through at the moment are flaws in the existing
implementation, and the most valuable thing there is knowledge of how it
works. It probably won't be particularly effective for someone else to
attempt the same thing as the bugs are exposed basically one at a time.

Quick code reviews help, but Tad's doing a great job there (thanks!).

However, one thing I'm putting off because I'm working on persistence is
importing the issues from our issue tracker into JIRA. That is definitely
something I could use some help with. If someone can find or write some
python code to push an issue into JIRA and either write or wait for someone
to write code to pull them from Google code hosting, it would be much
appreciated (but let's start another email thread).

A.
Post by James Purser
Can anyone help?
James
Post by Tad Glines
Post by faisalbhagat
According to config files file based delta persistence is supported.
But it is not working for me. has it not yet been implemented or it
needs some special task other then setting delta store type which i
am
Post by Tad Glines
Post by faisalbhagat
not doing?
It's not finished yet.
Alex North
2011-01-17 03:51:41 UTC
+wave-dev
Post by Alex North
Hmm. What I'm working through at the moment are flaws in the existing
implementation, and the most valuable thing there is knowledge of how it
works. It probably won't be particularly effective for someone else to
attempt the same thing as the bugs are exposed basically one at a time.
Quick code reviews help, but Tad's doing a great job there (thanks!).
However, one thing I'm putting off because I'm working on persistence is
importing the issues from our issue tracker into JIRA. That is definitely
something I could use some help with. If someone can find or write some
python code to push an issue into JIRA and either write or wait for someone
to write code to pull them from Google code hosting, it would be much
appreciated (but let's start another email thread).
A.
Post by James Purser
Can anyone help?
James
Post by Tad Glines
Post by faisalbhagat
According to config files file based delta persistence is supported.
But it is not working for me. has it not yet been implemented or it
needs some special task other then setting delta store type which i
am
Post by Tad Glines
Post by faisalbhagat
not doing?