Waveandbox account
NickZart
2011-01-14 19:38:18 UTC
Hopefully a quick question, where can I apply for an account? Thank,
Nick
Dan Peterson
2011-01-14 20:03:45 UTC
Hey Nick,

The sandbox account creation form is at:
http://code.google.com/apis/wave/sandboxform.html

I'm pretty sure the cronjob is still running to create accounts...

<http://code.google.com/apis/wave/sandboxform.html>-Dan
NickZart