Waves Persistence
faisalbhagat
2011-01-10 15:20:31 UTC
Is there anyone actively working on waves persistence using some db?
Alex North
2011-01-11 01:17:09 UTC
Soren and I are currently working on file-based persistence. The final
hookup is currently held up behind bugs it exposed in other parts of the
system, which I'm fixing now.

The filesystem based persistence demonstrates what would be required of
another datastore implementation. There's been some talk about hooking up an
SQL layer but I don't believe anyone's designing it yet.

That talk may have been on the wave-dev-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org list, which is
where all future discussion should occur.

Alex
Michael MacFadden

faisalbhagat