Please subscribe to wave-dev-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b@public.gmane.org
Dan Peterson
2010-12-07 04:53:09 UTC
Hi everyone,

As we prepare to move over to the Apache infrastructure, please go ahead and
sign up to the proper mailing list: send an email to
wave-dev-subscribe-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org and that will provision your email
address as member of wave-dev-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org

-Dan

2010-12-07 06:17:19 UTC
In case you didn't gather from the forwarded text, we intend to turn off
this wave-protocol forum after allowing some time for you all to join the
incubator list. I propose doing so around the end of this week.

If you intend to write or review code you should also subscribe to
wave-commits-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org by emailing
wave-commits-subscribe-***@public.gmane.org I gather this list will receive
code reviews and commit notifications much like
wave-protocol-code-discuss-/***@public.gmane.org does now.

A.
Jeremy NGL
2010-12-09 18:35:57 UTC
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that for some readers (at least for me)
those mailing list adresses you're trying to promote appears truncated
on screen (and are not links)...
I'm also a member of the group, even if I've only posted once, so that
shouldn't be hidden to me I suppose.

Here's a screenshot :

I'm quite sure the second address is : wave-dev @
incubator.apache.org ;-) ...
But I can only make a guess about the first one (and most useful)
being : wave-dev-subscribe @ incubator.apache.org

Thanks for clarifying !
Jon Spriggs
2010-12-09 18:46:19 UTC
Post by Jeremy NGL
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that for some readers (at least for me)
those mailing list adresses you're trying to promote appears truncated
on screen (and are not links)...
I'm also a member of the group, even if I've only posted once, so that
shouldn't be hidden to me I suppose.
incubator.apache.org ;-) ...
But I can only make a guess about the first one (and most useful)
Thanks for clarifying !
This is usually where you need to enter a captcha to verify you're not a stinky address harvester.

Click on it to fix the issue :)

All the best,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs
Jeremy NGL
2010-12-09 19:09:13 UTC
Nothing happens when I click on it...
Using Chrome 8.0.552.215 beta and Safari 5.0 leads to the same
results : those truncated addresses are not links for me !

Could this be because my membership is set on "no emails
notifications" ?
I'm reading and posting trough the new Google Groups interface :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#topic/wave-protocol/Vy_Om0FUwZk
Tad Glines
2010-12-09 19:17:24 UTC
Post by Jeremy NGL
Nothing happens when I click on it...
those truncated addresses are not links for me !
Could this be because my membership is set on "no emails notifications" ?
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#topic/wave-protocol/Vy_Om0FUwZk
It's because you are using the new Google Groups interface. That interface
is public (as in anyone, including nasty spammers) can read the posts. So,
the interface obfuscates e-mail addresses.

-Tad
Jeremy NGL
2010-12-09 19:25:26 UTC
jbills
2010-12-09 18:50:25 UTC
Alex North
2010-12-13 23:56:43 UTC
Post by Alex North
In case you didn't gather from the forwarded text, we intend to turn off
this wave-protocol forum after allowing some time for you all to join the
incubator list. I propose doing so around the end of this week.
I'm just waiting for some of the committers to be given Apache accounts so
that we can moderate the wave-dev list before making the switch. It sounds
like this will be a couple of days away.

Alex
vadbars
2010-12-20 17:52:00 UTC
Something has changed in these days? Does started work this mailing list?
Alex North
2010-12-20 21:45:26 UTC
Committers are still waiting on Apache accounts.
Post by vadbars
Something has changed in these days? Does started work this mailing list?
And what will happen with this Google-group, will it be next?
Alex North
2011-01-05 02:10:16 UTC
Alright, enough committers now have apache.org accounts and it's time to
move discussions entirely onto the wave-dev-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org list. The
same goes for the wave-protocol-code-discuss moving to wave-commits.

Please continue any future conversations from this list on the Apache one
instead. I will block posting to this group in a few days time. The archives
will remain accessible at http://groups.google.com/group/wave-protocol.

Reminder: subscribe to wave-dev-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org by sending mail to
wave-dev-subscribe-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org (and
wave-commits-subscribe-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+***@public.gmane.org).